W e l c o m e
Welcome to Yoga Pilates & More, south Winnipeg’s leading yoga and fitness studio. At YPM we know the power of movement will transform you physically, mentally and emotionally. YPM offers a variety of group classes and wellness services that compliment each other to form a holistic fitness and wellness program.
New to the Studio?
Think of YPM as your safe haven from the busyness of your world. It is a place to cultivate positivity, strength, self-confidence, self reflection and acceptance of others.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to register, sign in and familiarize yourself with our facilities. Classes begin promptly & are subject to room capacity.
- Please remove your shoes in the designated area when you enter the studio.
- Be sure to advise your teacher before class if you are new (first 5 classes), have an injury/medical condition or are pregnant.
- Please keep your voice low in the studio when a class is in session.
- Please leave valuables at home.
- Ensure cell phones are turned off while in the studio.
- YPM is scent free. Please avoid wearing perfume or scents.
New to Yoga?
You have to begin where you are. At YPM we offer Beginner Yoga workshops as well as Gentle Yoga classes that are appropriate for beginners.
Please see our Benefits section for more information about the many, many benefits if practicing yoga regularly.
- Come well hydrated and eat lightly 2 hours or more prior to your practice
- Classes are practiced barefoot and in lightweight stretchy clothing.
- Please be mindful that others may be meditating in the yoga room prior to class so refrain from talking.
- Remember to pick up and neatly put away props after class.
- To maximize benefits from your practice, stay for a full savasana, the final relaxation pose.
- Bring a yoga mat. If you don’t have one, rentals are available at the front desk for $2.
- Go at your own pace. Be gentle and respectful towards your body, never moving to the point of pain.
- Drink plenty of water before and after class.